Kyiv Cooperative Institute of Business and Law (KCIBL) joined blockchain project for digitizing academic credentials in Ukraine. Documentorum Blockchain network issued first Ukrainian digital diplomas for KCIBL graduates in March 2018.
Kyiv Cooperative Institute of Business and Law (http://kkibp.edu.ua) became first Ukrainian University that provided digital diplomas to their graduates. This will allow students to confirm the authenticity of their diplomas in real-time anywhere in the world using QR-code imprinted into diploma image.
Documentorum (https://www.documentorum.com) global blockchain network provides solutions for Academic, Medical, Financial, Insurance, and other digital documents. Usage of blockchain network eliminates any academic credentials forgery and makes Documentorum perfect storage option for sensitive or valuable information. World's leading companies and Educational Institutions entrust Documentorum with their digital documents.
Beside comprehensive diploma information Documentorum also stores scanned copy of Diploma Supplement. Information can be retrieved by any smartphone QR reader application anywhere in the world. Documentorum is agnostic to document types and will help you to keep all your academic, medical, financial documents organized and safe. The very first digital Diploma of 'Doctor of Sciences in Economics' was issued to the rector of Kiev Cooperative Institute of Business and Law - Tatiana Kaminskaya.
Documentorum services and benefits:
- Documents validation (You will never need to validate it again for your employer. It will become instantly validated and trusted).
- Digitalization makes you mobile and allows documents to be translated, validated and localized to local equivalency in real-time by simply using QR code on you document.
- Safe storage and easy maintenance for all your academic achievements: certificates, badges and other documents in DOCUMENTORUM VAULT that will be accessible from anywhere.
- Easy integration with all major social networks (You can publish your achievements in social and professional networks to increase your chances to be spotted by job hunters and employers).
- Organize all your documents: academic, financial, medical, licenses, insurance, patents, etc. in one place.
- Create your personal ‘Learning Path’ and be notify when new courses or training becomes available according to your preferences or goals.