We want to unleash your data science, analytics and machine learning skills.
By providing state of the art facilities, opportunities to collaborate with industry leaders and support in every aspect of your career.
We believe in constant innovation and reinvention.
We value creativity and independence.
We nurture diverse opinions and unbound curiosity.
By revolutionizing data science we want to change the world.
Are you ready to join us? We are looking for top talent to achieve our vision.
Senior Data Scientist
As a senior data scientist you will serve as both a member of the data science team and the engineering team. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of data mining, machine learning and statistical methods. A senior data scientist is expected to contribute to the innovation and design of technical solutions while maintaining a high level of communication across both teams and serving as a mentor to younger team members
• Develop and deliver core data mining and machine learning algorithms and solutions supporting AOL’s product roadmap and future needs
• Extend and enhance the existing processes, methods, and infrastructure to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the organization
• Innovate, develop, evaluate, and deliver cutting edge solutions to novel problems in the areas of demographic targeting, data collection / cleansing, and pattern matching
• Proactively suggest data analysis and technical solutions which can inform and help direct the business
• Will need to hypothesize, analyze root causes and then generate data-driven solutions
• Contribute to the design and implementation of clean and robust software within a complex business landscape
• Interested in the development of Intellectual Property assets
• Master’s degree in mathematics, statistics, software engineering, or computer science
• Deep technical understanding of data mining, machine learning, statistical NLP, statistics, data science
• Expert in several quantitative software tools (ex. R, Python, SQL, Mathematica, etc.)
• Experience working with high dimensional data sets
• Pragmatic, team-oriented, builds rapport and respect
• Strong communication, writing, and critical thinking skills; attention to detail
• Track record or desire to mentor top technical talent in the areas of data mining, analytics and machine learning
• 3+ years experience with C#, Java, or C++
• 3+ years experience with databases and schema design
• Strong computer science fundamentals in data structures, algorithms.
Marketing and PR Specialist will implement Marketing and PR Strategies for our clients, developing brand awareness, generating inbound traffic and encouraging product adoption. This role coordinates with the internal Marketing and PR teams to support their respective missions, ensuring consistency in voice and cultivating a social media referral network.
• Help organize conferences and other events. More experienced public relations specialists write press releases and speeches and coordinate public relations programs.
• Prepare budgets and submit estimates for program costs as part of campaign plan development.
• Plan and prepare advertising and promotional material to increase sales of products or services, working with customers, company officials, sales departments and advertising agencies.
• Target new clients and set marketing plan for the advertising
• Manage media placement, secure acceptable rates, and utilize market research information to evaluate, adjust and redirect marketing campaigns.
• Organize PR campaigns in the press and assist in writing advertisements meant to be published in local and international newspapers
• Conduct regular Internal and External reporting activities.
• Monitor and review press materials, product reviews, press evaluations, and respond accordingly
• Conducting market research, using questionnaires and focus groups discussion, analysis of outcome and report.
• Contribute in developing Marketing mix and branding strategies.
• Any other activities as per the requirement of office
• Bachelor’s Degreeapply
• Minimum 3 years of experience with Design and advertising agency is advantage.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be able to work independently and in a team environment
• Excellent command of MS application
• Perfect English, Russian and Ukrainian Language skills (Reading, Writing)
• Excellent Presentation Skills
An accomplished KDB+/Q developer is necessary to lead KDB+ development activities. The role will require leadership of team members, working with the business to prioritise and define deliveries and contributing to the technical direction of the KDB platform.
• KDB+ Experience, including design of significantly sized KDB+ systems and infrastructures
• Experience with development on a Unix and/or Linux environment
• Experience with low latency systems development and tick data capture
• Experience in core Java
• Experience of working closely with the business and ability to quickly understand the products and services they offer. Market data knowledge across the assets above very beneficial.
• Very strong communication skills Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Big Data (Hadoop) Engineer
We are recruiting for a Big Data Engineering Analyst. The candidate must have Java experience and will contribute to the architecture, engineering and custom development required of Hadoop offering.
• Big Data Analytical Tools Engineering – install, validate, test, and package analytical tools on Red Hat Linux and Wintel platforms
• Publish and enforce Big Data Analytics Tools best practices, configuration recommendations, etc.
• Create and publish design documents, usage patterns, and cookbooks for user community
• Perform security and compliance assessment for Big Data Analytical Tools
• Provide SME and Level 3 technical support
• Understanding of analytics concepts, model development and BIapply
• Knowledge of the Hadoop ecosystem – HDFS, MapReduce, Hive, etc.
• Experience developing Hadoop integrations for data ingestion, data mapping and data processing capabilities
• Experience with large scale ETL, BI or Analytical platforms
• Experience with installation, validation, testing, and packaging on Red Hat Linux and Wintel platforms
• Any experience in Hadoop (Cloudera preferred), ETL (Talend, AbInitio), MapReduce, Hive, Pig, HBase, Java, C++, Perl, or Python
• Any experience in analytical techniques such as time series analysis, regression analysis, or other
• Any experience with statistical analysis software, such as Weka, R, Rapid-Miner, Matlab, SAS, SPSS
• Any past experience with optimizing computing techniques i.e. parallel processing, grid computing etc.
• Good interpersonal with excellent communication skills
• Able to interact with client projects in cross-functional teams
• Good team player interested in sharing knowledge and shows interest in learning new technologies and products
You will work with a team of software developers to prepare and constantly improve the documentation for a highly specialized line of software products. Also, you will work with Marketing Specialist to support the company marketing needs. You will also perform website content management activities within CMS.
• Write and revise different documents in English for our products (user guides, user interfaces, annual notice of updates and online help)
• Ensure the consistency of documentation between different functionalities and propose necessary changes
• Research and advise the terminology to be used to present the different concepts of the applications
• Engage in the publishing process for user guides
• Keep websites content up-to-date and relevant
• Assist Marketing Specialist in development and implementation of marketing documentation including content plan
• University degree in technical writing (or equivalent)apply
• Minimum of 3 years of experience
• Execllent English, Russian and Ukrainian writing skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Experience in Adobe FrameMaker (asset)
• Knowledge of the DITA methodology (asset)
• Experience in the field of computing, databases, marketing, website management
• Knowledge of tasks tracking systems is an advantage