Integrated Technologies Laboratory (Intela) University provides students the completely free opportunity to use cutting-edge platforms for all computing needs. Students can use the revolutionary MathDB data platform for Machine Learning to tackle real world problems – free of charge. We believe practical knowledge in MathDB combined with Data Visualization tools from market-leader Tableau, prepares students for a wide range of analytical roles within data-intensive fields such as predictive analytics, risk management, financial modeling, or information technology. Our goal is to provide our Machine Learning and Data Science expertise to students from across the globe to help nurture top talent and create opportunities for collaboration
Our goal is to provide free access to the best Data Visualization and Machine Learning tools to give you a competitive advantage in the era of Big Data. You will have an opportunity to collaborate with Universities and data scientists across a spectrum of industries to learn interdisciplinary Data Science techniques. We will help you to build your skillset in Data Mining, Data Visualization, Predictive Analysis and Data Management. Students will have the opportunity to leverage free cutting-edge cloud computing resources and use an array of techniques and theories such as linear algebra and distributed storage and processing — all to identify trends and solve problems with big data.
- Become an Ambassador for our Data Science and Data Visualization Programs and get access to thousands of Data Science experts
- Teach your own Data Science class and create your own team of data scientists
- Receive expert assistance publishing your Science research and licensing R&D for your team
- Provide paid training to Corporations
- Access competition grants
- Receive invitations to Data Science seminars and conferences across the globe
- Utilize cutting-edge Machine Learning platform ‘MathDB’
and get access to learning materials, computational power, learning datasets and much more
Upgrade the skills of your teams and executives and team with best-in-world Data Visualization tools.
Take advantage of industry-leading live case studies and personalized instruction by top-tier professors.
IBM Data Science Bootcamp will take place in August
The Internet of Things World, organized by the Knect 365 took place on 16th May to 18th May 2017 at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, USA.
took place on April 27 2017 in Odesa, Ukraine.
Access thousands of professionals:
- Data Scientists
- University-based Research teams
- Wide range of industry-leading data experts
- Ranked Development teams
Use advanced real-time hiring tools and project optimization utilities created by our Machine Learning experts.
Efficiently manage hired resources:
- Project Timelines
Compare consultants and their expertise side-by-side